Sunday, May 31, 2009

Goal(s) for June 2009

Hi everyone,

Last month I shared some of my May goals in the MorningCoach.com (MC) community and also here with my blog readers/followers. This month I'll share some of my June goals with you.

1) First and foremost, to KEEP giving God the glory and the honor and the praise daily, not just in MC but in all my daily activities both online and offline.

2) Secondly, to KEEP praying daily for my family, my friends, world leaders, church leaders, spiritual leaders, business leaders, etc (basically anyone who needs prayers which basically means everyone.)

3) Thirdly, to KEEP writing/posting stories. Over the past few weeks I have dropped off with this goal in particular but I think I can maintain writing/posting at least 1 story (whether christian/non-christian/fanfiction) a week each week.

There are a few more goals that I posted in MC. I just wanted to share a few of my goals for June 2009 with my blog readers/followers. What I try to do is update my progress daily or weekly (pretty much when I have time to, which I factor in to my day as much as I can). I do this on MC so as to keep my MC friends and encouragers informed of my progress. Feel free to visit MC (and sign up if you're not a member yet) and check out the forums for my post: Goal(s) for June 2009. (FYI: my username in MC is rjcharley.christianwriter - feel free to add me as a friend)

Well that's all from me for the time being. Can't wait to be privied to some of your goals for this coming month (or week, or year or however you set your goals). I'd love to help keep you encouraged on your path to fulfillment. It would be an honor and a privilege.

God bless...

MJ

"NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN!"
http://budurl.com/cibblog
http://budurl.com/storywriterinbzblog

ps. As of May 18, 2009 I started a huge goal - Mission: $1,000,000 in 90 days (May 18, 2009 - Aug 15, 2009) online via Internet Marketing, Donations, Online Income Opportunities, Infopreneurship, Ebay, other online opportunities. "For With God Nothing Is Impossible" Luke 1:37

To find out how this is coming along visit the blog I created just for this goal: milliondollarexperiment2009.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment